<VV> A/C Usage Re: Corvair Miles

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 14:44:07 EDT 2012

Bob,
Thanks for the reminder.  Unfortunately, while your idea of using the
defroster to activate the A/C is a good one, it doesn't really apply to ME since
 I use my defroster only about 2 or 3 times a YEAR whereas I turn on my A/C
a  couple of times a MONTH, even in the colder months.  Since I no longer
drive to work and back I tend to stay home in defroster type weather.
But thanks for the input of a good idea that applies to many of us.
Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 9/17/2012 1:08:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,