<VV> Electrical Mystery

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 12:36:36 EDT 2012

 Interesting you should discover this issue now, as the first place I would look is the Horrid Red Plastic Thingy. When it gets loose, the power to the rest of the car is compromised. Try tightening the screw. If it stripped, you can put a screw and nut through the terminals and things will work again. Wrap with tape to prevent ground faults.

FYI, the HRPT is the red plastic junction block on the frame rail near the battery.

John Roberts