<VV> bucket seat response

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Thu Apr 4 21:56:16 EDT 2013

I would like to say thank you to all who responded to my bucket seat question.  Seth, your idea was a novel one, except for the fact that every response I got was different!!!!!  (I'm not kidding!)  A photo really wouldn't do any good because all you'd see is a bucket seat with an upsidedown U piece of stainless or chrome trim and seat material with no patterns or marks of any kind.

   But hey, if they fit in the '60, i'll just pick the coolest sounding car suggested as the source !

Randy (Cap'n) Hook