<VV> Rear window Trim

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 23:53:04 EDT 2013

Smitty, In addition to that nut (which is a joy in itself) there is a screw
on each side that apparently can't be removed without taking the glass out.
 We have no desire to replace the $100 rear window gasket so this is an
issue.  I'm hoping somebody has come up with a way to remove and replace
that trim without needing to re gasket the rear window.

I guess we will probably just have to work around it, but I'm tempted to
see if I can cut the screw or something and maybe stick the bottom of the
trim back in place with some sealant or something.  The car is definitely
not a show car by any stretch, just a fun driver and maybe part time racer.

Ray R.