<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 99, Issue 18

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Sun Apr 7 00:02:59 EDT 2013

On 4/6/2013 3:51 PM, Marc Marcoulides wrote:
> Good thing you wern't asking about the factory mechanical pump and
> planing to have the repair done in Larry C's shop because he refuses
> to install/replace a factory type fuel pump, will only convert to
> electric
********************************
Smitty Says;  Sounds pretty close minded to me.  If the customer pays for it
and the labor involved, and is willing to pay for future
failures?????????????????????.  I assume he is doing this because electric
pumps never fail.  Maybe because they never leak.  Could be because they
can't fill your crankcase with fuel.  Oh I know, it's because they can't run
when the car is upside down.  Yeah I know that can be overcome by adding yet
another component to the system.  No that can't be it.  Is it because they
are so quiet or they don't add another task to the electrical supply.  Oh I
got it, it is cause when they do fail you get to lay under the car to change
it.  I get it, it is cause they are so cool and techno.  I knew there was a
reason.