<VV> Will it stink?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Apr 7 23:06:27 EDT 2013

Hi all :-) I am designing a new house. The garage will be attached with 6
foot high ceiling 'stalls' for 'Lisa' my 64 Monza Coupe. Lisa will be right
below my kitchen. Since they don't have vapor recovery will she be gasoline
stinky in my house? My current garage is detached and Lisa can do what she
wants when I am not around :-) Anything I can do to mitigate that?

-- IV

  Buy a new gas cap with the one way check valve.....  lets air in.....  but not out..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages