<VV> Will it stink?

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 09:46:40 EDT 2013

Gasoline fumes can come from many sources, like a deteriorated filler hose, bad fuel-line connectors or a leaky fuel pump under the hood. That wouldn't be a problem if the car is well maintained. If there's any question, you might consider venting the basement.

The house we had in Indiana 20 years ago had a drive-in basement where I stored the '64 convert during the winters. We never smelled gasoline.

--Tom in Ohio