<VV> Elec fuel pump

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Mon Apr 8 18:48:00 EDT 2013

On 4/8/2013 2:18 PM, Marc Marcoulides wrote:
> Lon says he knows of 2 corvair owners who lost cars due to electric pumps and John K knows he lost one due to the mechanical/factory pump so what does that leave us with, gravity feed?

No Marc - It leaves us with the realization that life is a balance of
compromises and assessed risks.  Neither my 2 electric pump owners or
John's one mechanical disaster should spur anyone one way or another.
That's the bleeding problem with the internet. A few anecdotal examples
don't prove ANYTHING even if they are loudly shouted and stated over and
over again.

Lon Wall
www.corvairunderground.com