<VV> Mechanic [ OT ]

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 09:20:39 EDT 2013

There's no glamor in being a mechanic!
ASE certified Corvair nut. Paul Fox

--- On Mon, 4/8/13, Matt Nall <patiomatt at aol.com> wrote:

From: Matt Nall <patiomatt at aol.com>
Subject: Re: <VV> Mechanic [ OT ]
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Date: Monday, April 8, 2013, 7:12 PM

ASE Certified Master Technician, Automotive (gotten in one shot when I
"retired", more or less for the hell of it)...paid for a "biggish" chunk of
my undergrad engineering degree working "off the books" as a flat-rater.
Then there was 20 years as Chief Fabricator for a number of SCCA Pro and
IMSA racing teams.  You want the rest of my CV, or is that enough to prove
my "bonafides"?

John

But you still don't refer to yourself as being a "Mechanic"   GGGG   just sayin'!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages