<VV> Fwd: Re: VAPOR LOCK

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Apr 9 15:36:15 EDT 2013

I wouldn't say paranoid. But I think the electric pump is a good idea - if
it is used correctly - The alternative may well be worse. After sitting,
crank,  crank ,crank and it won't start. Pull the air cleaner and pour some
gas down the  carb or air cleaner, washing oil off the cylinder walls, then it
starts. Which  is worse? I don't know.

How about crank it a bit, then turn on the pump and start it up. No
downside. - Seth

In a message dated 4/9/2013 12:26:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,