<VV> Craigslist 4 door convertible

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Wed Apr 10 17:09:39 EDT 2013

Wow this is pretty harsh!  He’s just a guy that made his Corvair what he wanted it to be.
Here’s a question, how hard would it be to put the front and back lights back to regular Corvair?  A 4 door convertible is a neat idea.
Are there still freak shows at the circus?  I don’t think I ever saw them.
Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia