<VV> Craigslist 4 door convertible

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 20:17:23 EDT 2013

 Several years ago, late 80s early 90s perhaps, one of our CORSA members built a four-door convertible. The build was well thought out and he reinforced the unibody by building a square-section steel tube backbone frame that went through the longitudinal center of the car, much like a Lotus backbone frame or more accurately a TVR frame. The long "center console" of this car looks similar to the backbone frame from the CORSA car. I wonder is this is the same car? Does anybody remember the CORSA car to which I am referring? If so, does anyone know what happened to that car?

Regards,
Joe White (62 four door, 66 PorVair, 64 Spyder)