<VV> engine cuts out making left turns

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:59:19 EDT 2013

My 1963 84hp PG coupe has started cutting out when making left turns.  It
is 100% reliable and I can even get it to happen in a sharp curve if I
swerve left a little to increase momentary G-force.

I'm assuming this is a carb flooding (or starvation) issue but since it
only happens in left turns I figure that must provide more info than I can
translate.

I'm trying to get this fixed in the next couple of hours before going on a
200 mile round trip, so any replies are much appreciated!

Thanks!

Ray Rodriguez III
Certifiable Vair Nut