<VV> engine cuts out making left turns

charles mckinley cmckinley313 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 11 15:35:13 EDT 2013

I had the exact same problem a couple years ago with my '63 Monza
3-speed. It was clearly fuel starvation from the centripretal effect of
the turn on the fuel pool in the carbs, and I fixed it by doing a very
careful and complete cleaning and retuning of the carbs. The problem has
not recurred.
Chuck McKinley
'63 Monza 900 coupe 80hp 3-speed