<VV> Jonathan Winters - RIP (like that could happen) - Corvair content

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Sat Apr 13 11:05:11 EDT 2013

Begin forwarded message:

> Subject: Re: <VV> Jonathan Winters - RIP (like that could happen) -
> 	Corvair	content
> To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
>
>  Who's trying to hitch a ride???
>
> http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/attachments/20130412/3d82becc/attachment.jpg
>

> Matt Nall
> Charleston, Oregon
> http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio
>
> http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages

Anyone would! I think that guy is giving him a thumbs up.

I noticed that Rampside has railings in the back. I've seen them on vintage VW but this is a first for me on a Rampside. This must be a company truck. As for the Rampside in the black and white trailer, there appears to be a flag on the tailgate. Maybe it belongs to the airport.

KC

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com