<VV> Jonathan Winters - RIP (like that could happen) - Corvair - hitchhiker

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 13:32:27 EDT 2013

> With Jonathan Winters gone that leaves Mickey Rooney as the only survivor of the principal characters.

Gary, is not Sid Caesar (Melville Crump) still with us, at age 90?

Sorry rumors of Sid Caesar's death were greatly exaggerated. He is indeed 90.
I also left out Marvin Kaplan, Irwin, one of the gas station attendants that Winters fought, he is 86.
Barrie Chase, girlfriend of Slyvester (Ethel Merman's character's son), turns 80 this year.
Stan Freberg, 86, is also still alive.