<VV> Broken Clutch cable history

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 23:39:03 EDT 2013

guys, there is a good solution to this. Aircraft quality cable and
swedge ends will fix this problem. use your chart and Google aircraft
spruce and special co and order the proper cable and ends you need.
Just about any A & P aircraft mechanic can swedge the ends at your
local airport for you, too. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone