<VV> PVC Blockage? -- PCV !!

Bill & Chris Strickland lechevrier at q.com
Sun Apr 14 00:57:28 EDT 2013

> My original draft tube car worked just fine, ...

I have a1060 still with it's original engine, and yes it works fine, and
pollutes as described.

> whereas the current Corvair has a PVC on it which sucks out the gases,

All you folks that think the stock Corvair PCV (or orifice) sucks gasses
from the crankcase need to go back and retake your fluid dynamics
courses.  Yeah, that means five quarters of calculus and two of diffy Q
for pre reqs, but ...

It only sucks the stuff that is forced up there by crankcase pressure.

Bill Strickland