<VV> Unnpluggung PCV

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Apr 14 20:00:59 EDT 2013

I'm with Smitty on this.

I have worked on Corvairs  back when they were cheap transportation.
People did not want to "overinvest" in their car, so we did what we
needed to do and keep Corvairs on the road. If we junked them all when
they needed some money thrown at them, rather than perform get by
repairs, there would be fewer today for us to enjoy.

I used a speedometer cable for this cleaning operation. Chuck a length
in a drill, add carb cleaner or other solvent of your choice. You can
splay the ends like Smitty says to get better side cleaning.

Works good.

Works good on LT1s also! Cures EGR codes turning on MIL.

Frank DuVal