<VV> Clutch Cable issues

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 22:31:09 EDT 2013

Speaking of broken clutch cables...

For the common breakage near the ball at the pedal end I know it is oft
recommended that Corvair owners carry a clamp type cable repair kit in the
glove box to get you home if yours breaks.  Can anyone recommend a
particular source and/or brand for such an item?  I went looking locally
last week and didn't have much luck.  I have found many different type
kits, but none so far that seem to be right for this job.

Ray R.
Certifiable Vair Nut