<VV> Helen show parts for sale

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Sun Apr 14 22:57:06 EDT 2013

We are going to the Helen , GA. show next weekend and will be taking some parts for sale, Anything in particular anybody needs ?
 I will be taking alot of past CORSA Communiques from the 70's 80's 90's, Quarterlies,  manuals and Magazines with Corvair articles.

J&L- could you please forward this on to your members ?

                                                  Ed & June Lindsay
                                                    West Florida Corvair Club