<VV> voltage regulator questions

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 19:43:30 EDT 2013

Thanks Mark.  Internally this one is different because it is not meant to
be adjustable.  Externally it looks the same.

I stick with the generators on my earlies because generators are free and
alternators cost money.  I've never had a lick of trouble with my
generators... though I did buy a car that had that broken bracket... picked
one up to replace it while at a Corvair event for $5 including a nice clean
generator =)

Ray R.