<VV> Time Flies WAS Re: voltage regulator Answers

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Thu Apr 18 13:36:55 EDT 2013

In a message dated 4/18/2013 11:22:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
shortle556 at earthlink.net writes:

<snip>

BTW,  today April 18 is my older brothers 60th birthday. I never thought
anyone  could get to that ripe old age!
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado  81301

It seems like only yesterday when we (my family) in my father's 1963
Rambler followed my grandfather down US 206 in his new 1965 Corvair from my
grandparents home near Newton, N.J. to the Jersey Shore.  That was summer  1965.

Time flies when you're having fun.

Steve Sassi
Long Island Corvair

<remainder edited out>