<VV> Followup/Need front turnsignal socket for '64 FC

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 12:18:45 EDT 2013

Thanks for the information Frank and Tim.  I got lucky in the  meantime.
Just being stubborn I went ahead and got the old,  corroded bulb base out and
cleaned the socket and surround using  Naval Jelly and Scotchbrite pads and
found that the springs under the contacts  were intact after all the crud
was blown out.  I'm going to paint the wider  diameter surround bright white
and use my Dremel tool to clean the bulb pin  slots in the brass socket.
I'll use dielectric grease to coat the  bulb.  It should be working fine
within the week.

Bob

In a message dated 4/22/2013 11:01:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,