<VV> Single Carburetor

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 16:11:00 EDT 2013

 Well, going away from stock is fine, you just need to figure out the right direction!

If you're trying to make more power, a pair of bored HVs is a way to go. Or, rework the manifold on the head to take something like a Weber 32/36DGV on each side. Or, go to 4-1bbls with 140 heads, that's always a crowd pleaser!

John Roberts