<VV> Emailing: VV Single Carburetor vs modern car.htm

Thompson, Ed ed.thompson at quarles.com
Tue Apr 23 19:15:41 EDT 2013

Did the '91, even '92, Olds Custom Cruiser wagon still have a carburetor?
Ed, Milwaukee, '66 Monza sedan, 110-glide

<VV> Single Carburetor vs modern car
J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net <mailto:virtualvairs%40corvair.org?Subject=%3CVV%3E%20Single%20Carburetor%20vs%20modern%20car&In-Reply-To=>
Tue Apr 23 18:36:07 EDT 2013

Briggs & Stratton.

Later, JR

Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:16 PM

Subject: Re: <VV> Single Carburetor vs modern car

That's a small 20 year window. From 1970 to 1989.

Anyone know of a production car that used a carburetor after 1989?

This is a test, as there were a few oddballs up to 1991.

Frank DuVal