<VV> Last of the carb cars 4

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Apr 23 20:47:30 EDT 2013

Ding Ding, we have another winner.

The 1991 Grand Wagoneer is the last of that body style and so they kept
the carb instead of retooling for one year of fuel injection.

I hope no one objects to this off topic, but related to our Corvair fuel
system, quiz.

Just 20 years after the last Corvair was built, most every car on the
planet was made with fuel injection. That was 24 years ago.

No wonder it is hard to find people who understand carburetors now.

Frank DuVal