<VV> Single Carburetor

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 20:15:39 EDT 2013

 Exactly, Bill! The only HO engines I am aware of with long runners like this are air cooled single carb VWs and carb'd Subarus. There may be others, but every flat 6 I'm aware of for automotive use has carbs on each bank, for those with carbs!

And yeah, modern engines and carbs??? Didn't they really start to die out on new cars about 30 years ago?

John Roberts