<VV> 4 bbl center mount heating

Mike McCrae mmccrae6 at cox.net
Fri Apr 26 01:53:06 EDT 2013

Gentlemen, this is the link that will show you the V W  single carb manifold, complete with both of the runners.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=406552&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

It is beyond me why some of the folks here will try and discredit people, no matter what the subject. There are a lot of us in the performance field that spend months and even years trying to improve or modify things to make our engine better. No one has to use these products, but please give credit to those of us who are out there in our machine shops and on race tracks trying to improve performance, and perhaps eliminating some of the problems for the stock folks as well.
Most of your comments on this subject have been honest, and sincere, but there are some of you out there that just want to make trouble and belittle anyone who has something new to say.
I sometimes find myself saying  “why bother?...”
For those of you who got something out of this little exchange, or perhaps gleaned some small kernel of info that will be useful in future endeavors of your own.....thanks for the exchange...!!!

Regard,
Mike Mccrae