<VV> 4 bbl center mount heating

Eric Lucas ericlucas at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 09:46:44 EDT 2013

Mike,

I greatly appreciate all of the input I see on this list and I hope you will not let the battling 'egos' that are contributing discourage you from participating. Some of us who are less vocal, myself included, do try to ignore the unproductive manner of some. I do believe that most offense is not malicious, but rather combative and meant to keep the status quo challenged. I personally thank you for your patience and effort. It is valued!

Eric in Indiana