<VV> Smog engine with AC/Yes

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat Apr 27 21:45:49 EDT 2013

Harry,

Yep that's the 140 mount.  I had one complete '66 AC system from a 140
Corsa years back--when I sold it at a Frederick Corvair show there was a
bidding war between five guys for the package (including the AC Corsa  dash).
The only time I've had more than one person interested in a part at  one time.
 But the A.I.R. plus AC mount added more pieces with the  A.I.R. pump below
the compressor and running directly off a double pulley on the  AC
compressor--that was driven by the usual belt from the harmonic  balancer.  I've
seen at least two of them at comventions.

Bob

In a message dated 4/27/2013 6:20:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,