<VV> [fastvair] Mitty Track Update No, 4

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Apr 28 07:16:32 EDT 2013

Its a little after 7:00 AM and it looks real gloomy. Also cold and damp with a weather report that just gets worse. I believe the decision to stay or go home will be coming soon. Time to head out to the track and wait on the rest of the group to see what the general feeling for the day will be. My time here has been a great success so anything else is just icing on the cake.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com