<VV> California smog parts

Danny Davis dannydavis at clearwire.net
Mon Apr 29 17:21:47 EDT 2013

The Corsa 140 with the A.I.R. (air injection reaction) pump & plumbing in
1966 carried the engine code RT  My engine is code T0427RT in the space
between the top shroud and the oil filter/filler adapter.

As far as I know there would be no other absolute Identification short of a
"Protect-O-Plate" warranty book and metal plate or a copy of the window
sticker or  Dealer's order form with the V.I.N. of the car on the paperwork.

Please let us know what you've found.

Dan

--
Danny Davis