<VV> smog pump cars, build verification

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 29 19:25:19 EDT 2013

Danny,

Does that also apply to '65?  I have a Willow Run '65 140 which was sold new
in Sacramento (Lew Williams Chevrolet).  It does NOT have the original
engine since it is an RN which would be a PG Monza (well - non Corsa).  It
seems to me that it SHOULD be an RM since it is a 4 speed Monza and had a
140 from the factory.  I do not see an A.I.R. engine code for '65 in the
Junkyard Primer.

Later, JR