<VV> CORSA Rosters

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 09:46:33 EDT 2013

I receive 100 new 2013 CORSA Rosters on Friday the 19 of July.  We spred the word around as best as we could.  We did sell 81 of them that day and brought the last 19 home.  We are expecting a shipment of more rosters from Harry Jensen, whose Wife brought the 100 from the print shop to us to sell at the CORSA Merchandise table. I thought we were going to sell out that day .  I assume it would be safe to say you could order one at this time.   Give me a couple of days to get the shipment in.  We also had new design Rampside in blue on 4 different color of t-shirts. The colors are White, Silver Gray, Med. Gray and Brown.  We also have ladies t-shirts in the V neck design now, with a 64 Corvair on them in Navy Blue and White.  All these T-shirts are $15.00 plus 20% shipping.  These shirts can be ordered through calling CORSA.  They are not on the CORSA Website, but will be added to it later by Mike McGown.   We also have a good
 supply of all CORSA Merchandise so feel free to order as much as you like.  When I get merchandise orders in on my computer I try to do next day shipping.  I'll be looking for your orders.

Jerry Brown
CORSA Eastern Director.
CORSA Merchandise Chair.
1961 Lakewood 500.
1962 Coupe
1962 Turbo
1963 coupe
1965 CORSA
1965 4 door A/C
1966 Convertible
1966 4 door 500, factory A/C, 140, 4 speed.
1969 Avenger GT 12X, Corvair power.