<VV> Since it's soooooooooo quiet...

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Aug 5 17:22:42 EDT 2013

Yeah, Frank! I should have walked out to the garage and checked my tap
set! - Seth

In a message dated 8/5/2013 1:24:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
corvairduval at cox.net writes:

Seth,  3/8" NC bolt is 16 threads per inch. 5/16" NC bolt is 18 threads per
inch.  And of course 1/4" NC is 20 threads per inch.

ALl the rest of your  comment is spot on! ggg

Frank DuVal

Original  email: