<VV> Old/New Alternator Mounts

Ron ronh at owt.com
Thu Aug 8 22:28:37 EDT 2013

It's my understanding that a one wire alternator has an internal conversion
of some sort and are made specifically for those folks who are incapable of
connecting two wires correctly, even when one is white and the other is
black.  I wouldn't use one if you gave it to me unless I could convert it
back to normal and that requires that some parts be replaced.
SFAIK
RonH