<VV> 140 hesitation on transition to secondaries

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Aug 14 09:36:02 EDT 2013

Hi Ray,

Not quite an answer, but this may help - I've found the dial back timing lights are popping up on CraigsList for very reasonable money, with one of those you can basically use your engine as a rough distributor machine to check the curve.  Not a bad idea to verify the top dead center mark while you're at it.

--Bryan