<VV> Coil spring spacers for a EM ?

ral1963 at comcast.net ral1963 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 16 08:40:34 EDT 2013

Over the years the EM rear springs seem to have a strong tendancy to sag a
we bit.  Most you see are slighty nose high anyway.  They were not used
factory, but are commonly installed to give a lttle lift back.  Did you car
sit level with them installed...

Rick Loving

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid