<VV> rubber floor mat

Jimmy Harris harrisjimmy60 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 22:29:54 EDT 2013

Hello All again, Maybe I should be more clear about what Im looking for, I
have a NOS front rubber floor mat for my 1964  8 door corvan and am looking for the middle rubber mat with the ridges under it to make the floor more level
and I don't know if they had a rear rubber mat or not but would like to have it
also. Would "like" for them to be new or NOS but a really good one(s) would be good too. THANKS for any HELP.  Jimmy

64 110 buneduggy only one running
64 110 8door corvan in process
62 150 spyder conv. next on to do list
Hartsville Tn. 37074 phone # 615-633-3082