<VV> [FC] rubber floor mat

Danny Davis dannydavis at clearwire.net
Fri Aug 16 23:55:07 EDT 2013

My Red/Green-brier has got a sub-floor rubber mat as you describe.  I'ts
got rubber "fins that fill in the space created by the raised ridges.  It's
actually two pieces set side by each.  Appears to be a "universal bed mat
material" that probably is made aftermarket for most all GM trucks of that
era. I haven't confirmed it, but the floor on my 1969 El Camino seems to
have the same design of floor.
I've now got a piece of 1/2" hard foam with reflective shield covered by
vinyl floor material on that.
I'm making my ultimate road trip rig.
Dan

--