<VV> The new Fox Sports Network

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 01:47:39 EDT 2013

I'd have to move up one or two tiers with my cable company to get Fox sports
two or Fox sports one. I lost a lot of content, I regularly watched today.

dp

Anyone  wanting to get Fox Sports Network and 225 other channels, Free HD / DVR [one year]  for $39 per mth. for one year   and then  $96  the second year, but you can reduce your services to lower the cost....

Contact me    patiomatt at aol.com

It's Direct TV....  and this includes  a $10 discount for one year for both of us.....  I just have to give you my account number BEFORE you subscribe...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages