<VV> For Sale: 1965 Corsa Coupe

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 07:38:42 EDT 2013

Photos can be seen on
Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/93079458@N08/sets/72157634935413047/>.
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/93079458@N08/sets/72157634935413047/>This car
is in very solid condition. Some of the special items this car is equipped
with include: 140 HP engine with 4-speed transmission, telescoping steering
wheel, bumper guards, 16" IROC wheels, Pertronix ignition, free-flow K&N
air cleaners, replacement front bucket seats with better support, Otto oil
pan, Clark's exhaust extractors, oil filter heat extractor, and coil heat
extractor.

This car is basically just a paint job and a new interior away from being
REALLY nice. The missing  trim sticks around the windshield and backlight
and stock front bucket seats are all easily obtained from your favorite
Corvair new or used part vendor.

Asking price is $3500 and is negotiable. Contact me by e-mail or call or
text me at 443-519-3056 with any questions or to set up an appointment for
a test drive.
--
Tom in Baltimore
corvairfleet.blogspot.com