<VV> NOS cars! Lots of wrong info

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 18:44:00 EDT 2013

Yeah, a lot of the promo information will not be correct, however, on the
two Corvairs that were in the building, one was NOS with fewer than 20
miles and the older apparently was a trade in and had 44,ooo miles on it. I
saw the video where the lady went around and opened the doors and showed
the odometer on those cars. But, that was maybe 20 of the 500. Know nothing
about the rest. What a find, though!
It will be an interesting auction. My 52 year old car is getting al of its
rubber items replaced. those cars will require the same, won't they?
Depends on where they were stored, I guess.

Mark Durham
62 vair 4 speed red/red
Hauser Idaho

--