<VV> NOS cars! Lots of wrong info

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Aug 21 18:49:51 EDT 2013

With all the other bad information on the site I would be very suspicious.  All the manual transmission cars are listed as 4-speeds.  Not likely since a lot of them are '60 models - even the one that is listed as a '64.  I've looked at a lot of low mileage cars that actually had 100k or more over what was advertised.

Joel McGregor

From: Mark Durham [62vair at gmail.com]
Subject: Re: <VV> NOS cars! Lots of wrong info

Yeah, a lot of the promo information will not be correct, however, on the two Corvairs that were in the building, one was NOS with fewer than 20 miles and the older apparently was a trade in and had 44,ooo miles on it. I saw the video where the lady went around and opened the doors and showed the odometer on those cars. But, that was maybe 20 of the 500. Know nothing about the rest. What a find, though!
It will be an interesting auction. My 52 year old car is getting al of its rubber items replaced. those cars will require the same, won't they? Depends on where they were stored, I guess.

Mark Durham
62 vair 4 speed red/red
Hauser Idaho