<VV> Special Carbs - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 25 12:29:13 EDT 2013

I have discovered two pairs of secondary carburetors with non-adjustable idle factory circuits. GM added these on some of the later models to address 140 engine owner complaints. I am going to list them on ebay next week, but wanted to give the VV folks first shot at them in case someone out there wants to improve their idle situation. I will sell them for the same price as my regular premium level rebuilds at $98 each, exchanged for yours. I can build them for any year 1965-69. Shipping is $14 for a pair via flat rate priority mail, except for export.
Thanks. Grant
The Carbmeister