<VV> 95/140 Rotator Heads for Sale - Adv.

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 2 20:07:08 EST 2013

I have a very nice pair of 95 HP heads that have the rotator kit for a 140 HP engine installed. They appear to have
new springs and a valve job (possibly new valves) and are complete with exhaust tubes and spotless. I will let them go for $250 including shipping. I also have a couple of 140 rotator linkage systems, if needed. Please send a personal response if interested. First come, etc. And, as always, I accept rebuildable carb cores in partial trade (at up to $30 each).
Thanks,
The Carbmeister