<VV> WHO HAS Largest collection of RUNNIING AND DRIVEABLE DECENT CONDITION VAIRS?

Robert Brought blbrought at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 21:17:36 EST 2013

Matt, while I certainly would not claim to have the largest
collection, I am proud to admit that I own 9 Corvairs (down from a one
time high of 14) of which 7 are licensed and driven frequently.

My fleet consists of:

1962 Rampside, undergoing complete restoration
1963 Greenbrier, good driver, used for hauling families to/from the
airport, etc.
1964 Rampside, my daily driver
1965 Corsa Coupe that my wife bought new, awaiting restoration
1965 Convertible, Won peoples choice at Detriot Homecoming years ago,
used for driving tours
1965 Glacier Gray 4 door, good condition, kept at our lake home for
occasional outings
1966 Yellow 4 door, fully restored last year, my wifes' daily driver
1966 Yellow Corsa Coupe, fully restored, entered in concours at Cedar
Rapids (94.75 points)
1966 Blue Monza Coupe, totally original, 11,300 actual miles, owned
since 1983.
Also, though not a Corvair, fully restored 1948 Allis Chalmers Model G
tractor, rear engine, no water pump, so it gets along well with others
in the barn.