<VV> Engine Install

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Dec 4 15:56:11 EST 2013

That is what I was going to suggest. Leave the lower control rods/struts
connected, the driveshafts in place, just disconnect the shifter, clutch  rod
and a few cables and drop the transaxle down enough to gain a straight
shot onto it -using those "popular" guide pins. Tighten it up, install the
starter and lift the assembly back into place. And be careful Brian!  We don't
heal as easily as when we were young!  - Seth

In a message dated 12/4/2013 11:06:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,