<VV> Racin junk

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Dec 5 08:43:57 EST 2013

Well,

I had to change out my safety harness as the certification runs out the end
of this (2013) year.

I opted for a RaceQuip six point harness with the smaller width shoulder
straps to better accommodate my HANS device.

I will have my old setup at the Performance Workshop if anyone wants to buy
it. Like new condition. Great for a sand rail or autocross car.

It is an Willans FIA Club Vee6, with 3" straps in blue of course. New one
from Pegasus goes for $350. Not sure what to ask for mine. It includes the
mounting hardware also.

My brain bucket is still good even if I don't have much to put in it. HANS
device is good.

Rick Norris

1st CORSA President, 1971

www.corvairalley.com <http://www.corvairalley.com/>